CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Next I'll Be Buying The National Enquirer

Okay, so with all this humidity and my photography calendar just filling up like I deserve it (YEAH!), I've had to let Pop Culture talk over this blog for the week. I love to have something joyful, or at the very least funny here. And you know what?

Politics Ain't Funny!

Imagine my surprise when I was totally drawn in by Paris Hilton's energy crisis solution. I know... I know... she had a writer do it all for her. But you know what? I just never thought she could pull off stringing all of those words together!

So, I hope you vote for your favorite candidate and please make sure to play this video. Cause you know... Paris doesn't have nearly enough exposure...

See more funny videos at Funny or Die

7 comments:

HWHL said...

Is her 15 minutes not over YET?
I couldn't believe that the Today Show covered this, this morning.

Slow news day, clearly.... but c'mon.

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Ok, that made me giggle in spite of the fact that I don't understand the Paris Hilton phenomenon.

Anonymous said...

She DOES have a point...

=)

Bella

Unknown said...

Im, I can't believe Paris is winning. No amount of good publicity can make up for what she is. Go Obama!!!

Sugar Jones said...

Oh man D'Arcy! We had a perfectly pink White House dream goin'!!! hahaha...

Actually, I just think it's so funny that we are all so sick of this election season. Paris is just a funny excursion in the reality of our country's unsure future.

Fletch said...

Very funny. But I still can't help but feel a little sick to my stomach everytime I listen to her and/or see her. Why is that?

By the way, nice blog.

Suzanne said...

so funny. She is useless, well except for the fact that we can laugh at her.
:)