CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

The Way I See It...

Do you ever read them? The backs of your Starbucks containers? Move the sleeve and you'll see it. A random quote from someone you may or may not have heard of. Sometimes it's a quote about life. Sometimes about love. Sometimes even about coffee.

And every now and then, there's one that just grabs you right where you're sitting and says, "Listen Up! I got somethin' to tell ya!" This was mine today. The day after the week after the months of self-doubt.



What did your Coffee tell you this week? Were they just random quotes or were any of them little bits of serendipity? Post a picture link or text in the comments section below.

Cheers!

...

9 comments:

Suzanne said...

That is an awesome quote. I LIKE it.
My coffee does not say much to me...I only drink it at home.
I have one mug that has a picture of a boxer pup on it, and my favorite one that says:
" Coffee, Chocolate, Men....somethings are just better rich"
My husband gave it to me...cute right? (well, he is rich in many things, just not the $$)

Anonymous said...

That's cool!

I like to red my tea bags.

"Life is meant to be enjoyed".

Little things like that!

Me said...

How did I never notice this before? I need to be more observant. Thanks for pointing out this little fun fact. Maybe all this coffee will give us the energy of the whacked out infomercial guy!!!

KingdomWriter said...

My coffee doesn't say a thing, mainly because I don't drink it anymore! All my teabags said was: 'As you are kind to yourself, please be kind to the environment and recycle...' How deep was that? I might have to start drinking coffee again.

HWHL said...

I like little "surprises" like this.... they always make me happy.

I'm sorry you're having self doubt. I don't know about you, but I'm convinced that every deep-thinking woman has an Inner Insecure 13 Year Old residing in her brain. (I have to "kick mine to the curb" on a fairly regular basis....)

Hope you're doing well, my friend.... :-)

Vodka Mom said...

damn, I threw my cup away! That's okay, Bitchy and Sassy are there right now, and like to leave their cups all around the house. I'll post the quote when I find it!

Lizzi said...

The Way I See It ... you probably just spent waay too much for a cup of coffee! ;)

Sugar Jones said...

Lizzi: I chould expect that from a self-proclaimed Bean Counter. ;) Actually, The Pilot spent $2.25 on that one. The French Cafe charges me 75 cents more, but those are roasted beans. The Senseo pods I use at home are just as good, but it sure is nice to ride my bike through the town square and past our fountain to get my little cup of joe. "The way I see it," I just saved hundreds of dollars on therapy. ;)

Erin said...

Love this quote!
I'm going to add it to my list of favourites (now that there is more than one, it constitutes a list, right? lol)