CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September

This has got to be the toughest month to get to have any fun in. It's the month that all the world gets back to reality. Hence, the reason for little nothing getting posted on this blog. I have, however, kept up on my 365 project and of course, nothing can stop the blogging on Living - In Theory. Not even a debilitating internal issue that required medicine that promises headaches and dizziness. YAY!

So, with that, I'll promise to have something really cool to write here by the end of the week. In fact, I'm actually thinking about a GiveAway! What? Like a prize? For commenting and voting? What kind of prize you ask? Come back Friday and I'll tell ya...

Cheers!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It is hard, but somehow it's my favorite month. i get back to a schedule, the leaves change, I have a birthday, the weather merits a sweater....ahh, all my favorite things.