CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

The List



So I got this idea from Twitter. Here's mine:

i love: riding my beach cruiser to church and the store and the coffee shop
i hate: when people ruminate over the worst-case-scenario in everything
i think: too much... about little stuff... and big stuff... and stuff I can't control
i believe: in the power of forgiveness and that some people deserve a lot of patience and maybe one more chance
i feel: sort of scared, sort of excited, sort of sleepy
i wish: i could get all of my projects done. or at least win the lotto.

What about you? Click on the comment link below and leave your list. (My friends without blogs, just fill in your name and "publish" your comment) I can't wait to see your lists!

...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i love: summer thunder on moon bright days, and northern lights in skies ablaze.

i hate: when people are rude and impatient to each other in stores and restaurants.

i think: the human race is beautiful and is realizing its potential more and more each day.

i believe: in playing love songs on my guitar

i feel: like getting to know more people and seeing love grow

i wish: I could find a cure for the depression and imbalance that so many of my friends and family suffer from.


...and that i could meet Ms. Sugar in real life.

Sugar Jones said...

aaawww.... :)

Rowena said...

have you ever been to 43things.com?

That is all about making lists, and checking them off... or at least writing about how you're doing and why you're not checking them off.

I would follow your list and contribute, but I'm a little too scattered this afternoon to know what I love, hate, think, believe, feel, and wish.

Maybe I should sit with the list and think about it.

Sugar Jones said...

Well, based on the feedback and lack of comments... I think I'm going to go back to my polls. I just didn't have one in me last week. It's much simpler to check off an answer...

Thanks to the two of you that did comment!

;)

KingdomWriter said...

Well to be fair, I had to also think about this after I read it. It was sad to realise that I didn't have a clue what I love and hate on top of my head... And I couldn't articulate half as good as d'arcy.

I know now after church that I love Jesus. Cliched, but true. And I love my electric blanket.
I hate people that deliberately hurt others, I am anti-nazi.
I think way too much.
I believe that love will always conquer all
I feel so many things at once I confuse myself.
I wish for more wishes.